We’re a young, diverse, progressive church in south Alabama. We’re pro-green, pro-gay, pro-science, pro-art, pro-questions, pro-YOU.
More About Us
We’re a congregation of the United Church of Christ, a progressive and inclusive denomination. We attract seekers, thinkers, and believers.Read more
Our diverse faith community includes believers, seekers, skeptics. Our members talk about why they love Open Table.Read more
All Are WelcomeRead more
A Place for KidsRead more
“Our Faith is 2,000 years old. Our thinking is not.”
Who We Are and What We Do
- We are believers, seekers, and skeptics wrestling with difficult questions.
- We are people trying to make a difference in our community and the world.
- We are strengthened by spiritual practices that include many ways of praying.
- We are a distinct and diverse community of Christians joined in faith and action.
- We affirm that a life of faith is compatible with the life of the mind.
- We hunger for a more expansive vision of God.